The second day of Pottermore, the clue will have to do something with the Chamber of Secrets.
Here are some important things- If I missed anything, please do not hesitate to add it to the list! These are some I found by skimming CoS, so not everything is here. I wanted this post to get out as fast as possible, so excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes.
Chamber of Secrets:
- Harry needs to buy 8 schoolbooks, 7 of them being Lockhart’s books.
- Harry received a letter from the Ministry of Magic saying that they received intelligence that a hover charm was used at twelve minutes past nine.
- Harry received letters from 3 people- Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid.
- In Quidditch there are 3 goal hoops, 1 snitch, 2 bludgers, 1 quaffle, making it a total of 4 balls.
- There are 7 players on each Quidditch team. 1 keeper, 1 seeker, 3 chasers, and 2 beaters
- Harry had to regrow 33 bones after Lockhart removed them from his arm.
- Arthur Weasley said they had 9 raids, when he came home from the Ministry.
- The Chudley Cannons are 9th the Quidditch league. They also happen to be Ron’s favourite team.
- Harry had to speak Parseltongue two times to enter the Chamber of Secrets (once to open the entrance in the washroom, once to enter the chamber it’s self).
- 6 or 7 muggles saw the flying Ford Anglia.
- 6 people where petrified. Hermione Granger, Penelope Clearwater, Nearly Headless Nick, Mrs. Norris, Colin Creevy, Justin Finch-Fletchy. It can be seven if you count Ginny Weasley.
- The Weasley family has 2 owls, Errol and Hermes. Eroll being the family owl, Hermes being Percy’s.
- 4 people were flown out of the Chamber, by Fawkes. Harry Potter, Professor Lockhart, Ron Weasley, and Ginny Weasley.
- Harry stabbed Riddle’s diary once with the basilisk fang to destroy the horcrux.
- There are 7 snakes on the door leading to the chamber of secrets.
- Ron and Harry earned Gryffindor house 400 points, securing them the House cup.
FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES ON POTTERMORE!